Some sample applications I have implemented for Fortune 500 clients or major educational institutions
- DNA Mixtures– Boston University Biomedical Forensic Sciences Department, BU Medical School- supported by Award No. 2008-DN-BX-K158 awarded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U. S. Department of Justice. DNA Mixtures was highlighted in the Executive Office of the President, President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST), Report to the President: Forensic Science in Criminal Courts: Ensuring Scientific Validity of Feature-Comparison Methods in 2016.
- Biopharmaceutical Clinical Trial System – major global Biopharmaceutical Company located in Cambridge, MA
- Global Equity, Fixed Income, Cash and Derivative Instruments MultiCurrency Accounting Systems – major Financial Services Company located in Boston, MA, New Hampshire and and Rhode Island
- Faculty Information System, Harvard Law School
- Held-Away Assets, for a major asset management company in the Boston area, Major complex application to incorporate all client assets from all financial institutions
- Global Multi-Currency Investment Company Fund Accounting system, for a major asset management company headquartered in the Boston area
- Cash Investment Company Fund Accounting system, for a major asset management company